Join PollenTree Today
Find a sperm donor - Join PollenTree today
Looking for a Sperm Donor?
PollenTree is a free to join service for sperm donors and those looking for sperm donors.
Under our Code of Conduct the recipient chooses the method of donation. We think this keeps things simple and prevents any misunderstandings.
We have single woman - both lesbian & straight, lesbian couples and infertile couples all looking for suitable sperm donors.
Single Women Looking for a Sperm Donor
If you are a single woman, lesbian or straight looking for a sperm donor select the option - Sperm Donation (I am a recipient) on the Join page.
Lesbian Couples Looking for a Sperm Donor
The same options apply for lesbian couples. Select - Sperm Donation (I am a recipient) on the Join page.
Co-Parenting by Sperm Donor
If you want the sperm donor to have a significant involvement in bringing-up any child we recommend you also select the additional option - Co-Parenting (I am Female). This will let any sperm donor know you are looking for a co-parent. Co-parenting is an option considered by many gay men.
Infertile Couples Looking for a Sperm Donor
If a couple are unable to have children because of a male infertility issue PollenTree can be an easy way to find a suitable sperm donor for artificial insemination. Select - Sperm Donation (I am a recipient) on the Join page. The couple and sperm donor will need to discuss the degree of involvement (if any) that the sperm donor will have with any child. Other considerations are the ability of the child to contact the donor when they are older.
Complete Your Profile
When you complete your PollenTree profile suitable members are automatically suggested to you on your profile page. This makes finding a suitable sperm donor easy and quick. It also allows sperm donors to find suitable sperm recipients. You can also search for more donors using our comprehensive search facility.
PollenTree is a service for those looking for sperm donors and actual sperm donors. Join and create a free profile on PollenTree. We are growing rapidly - which means you have more opportunities to find the right sperm donor.
Join PollenTree Today
Join PollenTree to find a sperm donor
More Information on Sperm Donation
Becoming a Sperm Donor
News about Sperm Donation
- Covid-19 Increase in Israeli Sperm Donors
- How Should I Think About Race When Considering a Sperm Donor?
- Lockdown has made me broody, searching for a sperm donor
- Men should be allowed to donate sperm after death
- Choosing a sperm donor overwhelming
- Brother offers to donate to sterile identical twin
- Ethical questions about taking sperm from dead man
- Where are all the sperm donors of color?
- My sperm bank ghosted on me
- Brexit threatens sperm imports
- Nina Raine's smart drama about seeking a sperm donor
- End of donor secrecy allows Australian to find father
- No jail for IVF doctor sperm donor
- Poor sperm quality linked to air pollution
- Writer considers becoming a sperm donor
- Craigslist sperm donor not liable for child support
- Going it alone, the reality
- China’s sperm banks facing dire shortage
- Sperm recognised as property in Canadian legal case